Aut Even’s Consultant Rheumatologists provide a range of Rheumatology services for the management and treatment of Rheumatological conditions.
Our Consultant Rheumatologists examine clinical issues primarily relating to the immune system including vasculitis, connective tissues, muscles and joint disordersand specifically disorders affecting the loco-motor system.
Our Rheumatology Department provides the following services:
- Early arthritis clinic for earlier diagnosis of Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound examination of joints for diagnosis and for procedures
- Osteoporosis screening
- Nerve conduction studies
- Treatment programmes for:
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
- Lupus, connective tissue disorders and vasculitis
- Fibromyalgia ,soft tissue rheumatism and pain disorders
- Nerve pain, neck pain, back pain and fibromyalgia (Calmare pain treatment)