Aut Even Hospital now accepts GP referrals electronically through the National Healthlink Platform. This allows GPs to securely refer to the hospital directly from their practice management systems.
The Healthlink eReferral module is built directly into all Clanwilliam GP applications (Helix Practice Manager, Socrates and Health One) meaning GPs can generate a referral in a matter of seconds that pre-populates with the patient’s relevant clinical history, this referral can now be sent electronically to Aut Even Hospital.
- System is fully GDPR compliant and eliminates the need for faxing or posting
- Referrals arrives in the hospital instantly which reduces the time a patient has to wait to arrange their appointment.
- Patient and clinical information are directly pulled from the practice management system which means the GP does not have to spend extra time writing out a referral letter.
- Patient’s record is updated to reflect that a referrals has been sent and Aut Even can respond to let the GP know that it has been received.
e-Referral options currently available are:
- Aut Even Consultant Referrals
- Aut Even Direct Access Endoscopy Referrals
- Aut Even Radiology Referrals
- Aut Even Physiotherapy Referrals
Please see the quick guides and videos below for instructions on how to electronically refer to Aut Even Hospital through your Practice Management System:
For Socrates support queries please call 071 – 919 3600 followed by option 1, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For instructions on how to use, you can view the video or download the quick reference guide below:
Helix Practice Manager
For HPM support queries please call 01 – 463 3000 followed by option 1, or email email@example.com. For instructions on how to use, you can view the video or download the quick reference guide below:
For Healthone support queries please call 01 – 463 3000 followed by option 1, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For instructions on how to use, you can view the video or download the quick reference guide below: