Dr. Gerard King PhD
Clinical Cardiac Physiologist
Aut Even Hospital
Tel: 056 7775133
Fax: 056 7775136
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Wednesday/Thursday in Kilkenny
Talk to our Clinical Cardiac Physiologist Today
Dr. King is a Clinical Cardiac Physiologist and is regarded as a leader in the field internationally. Gerard is a renowned specialist in cardiac echocardiography and has published extensively on the subject in peer reviewed medical journals with Andre le Gerche, Tom Neilan and Dr Melissa Woods all internationally renowned in the area of sudden cardiac death.
If you require a Clinical Cardiac Physiologist, don’t delay – contact Dr. King today.
- Alterations in Myocardial Stiffness in Elite Athletes assessed by a new Doppler Index
Authors: Gerard king PhD, Emily Ho
- Heart journal
- Myocardial stiffness and the timing difference between tissue Doppler imaging Ea and peak mitral valve opening can distinguish physiological hypertrophy in athletes from hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
- European Journal of Echocardiography
- Early diastolic filling dynamics in diastolic dysfunction.
- Cardiovascular ultrasound
- The right ventricle of the elite high end endurance athlete cannot be underestimated. King G, Wood MJ.
- J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2012 Mar;25(3):272-3
- Reduced Right Ventricular Myocardial Strain in the Elite Athlete May Not Be a Consequence of Myocardial Damage. “Cream Masquerades as Skimmed Milk”
Authors: Gerard king PhD, I ALmuntaser
- Wiley Echocardiography. 2013 Mar 12
- March 10, 2013