To work with the radiology team in providing a quality radiology service to all patients attending Aut Even, in line with professional best practice and hospital guidelines, policies and procedures.
• BSc or its equivalent in Diagnostic Radiography.
• CORU Registration essential.
• Post graduate qualification in MRI.
• Previous MRI experience is essential, using a Siemens Scanner is preferred
If you are interested in applying for this position please forward a letter of application and an up to date CV to the HR Manager, Aut Even Hospital, Freshford Road, Kilkenny
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – (056) 7775159
Closing Date: Friday 26th April 2019
Full Time – 37.5 hrs per week
The purpose of this post is to co-ordinate all patients’ queries and referrals and to run the out- patient clinics for a number of the Hospital’s mobile and part time Consultants. This role will complement existing administration functions within the Hospital and will ultimately result in greater patient and Consultant satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will:
• Hold a relevant Third Level Qualification or equivalent.
• A minimum of two years relevant work experience.
• Have excellent administrative and organisational skills.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with management, Consultant staff, hospital staff and patients.
• Knowledge of general office procedures and Microsoft Office packages is essential.
If you are interested in applying for this position please forward a letter of application and an up-to-date CV to the HR Manager, Aut Even Hospital, Freshford Road, Kilkenny or email email@example.com
Closing date for applications Friday 26th April 2019
Aut Even Hospital is an equal opportunities employer
21 – 24 hours per week
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Housekeeping/Catering Attendant to join our team.
• To provide a high-quality service in line with infection control standards and protocols throughout the organisation.
• To clean assigned areas of responsibility in accordance with cleaning schedules using recommended detergents.
• Sample shift pattern: 7.00am – 4.00pm or 11.00am – 8.00pm
• To maintain the correct standard as per HACCP guidelines.
• Tray setting, cleaning trays and contents.
• Serving meals and to communicate with nursing staff regarding patient dietary requirements.
• Sample shift pattern: 7.30am – 7.00pm or 8.00am – 5.00pm.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Relevant qualification advantageous.
• Previous housekeeping/catering experience
• Knowledge or experience of Infection Control/HACCP guidelines
• The ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• A flexible and positive approach
If you are interested in applying for this position please forward a letter of application and an up to date CV to the HR Manager, Aut Even Hospital
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (056) 7775159
Closing Date 26th April 2019
Aut Even Hospital is an equal opportunities employer.