This is a new positon within the Hospital. The role of the Clinical Specialist Radiographer PACS Manager will be responsible for the introduction of the Agfa System within the Radiology Department of Aut Even Hospital. The PACS Manager will support the provision of an efficient, effective and caring Radiography and Imaging service in line with the Hospital’s Radiology Steering Committee.
During and following the implementation of the Agfa System the manager will be responsible for managing the distribution, storage and the display of diagnostic images within the diagnostic imaging department and throughout the whole hospital and will have a role providing RIS/PACS training to radiology and hospital staff according to their respective needs.
• CORU registration or in process of registration
• Have at minimum of 3 years post graduate radiography experience.
• Knowledge and proven experience of RIS/PACS installation and Management, Medi-web, CR and DR systems and associated technology
• A proficiency in other computing and digital technology areas
• Have considerable experience in change management and experience influencing change across a diverse group of disciplines.
• Excellent IT skills
• Be an excellent communicator
• Have excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership skills
• Be flexible to rotate into The Radiology Department
This is a new and exciting role within the Hospital and is forecast to grow and develop over time.
Informal enquiries or to discuss the working pattern please contact: Ken Mason, Clinical Specialist Radiographer, Aut Even Radiology Department. firstname.lastname@example.org
External candidates should forward a letter of application and an up to date CV to the HR Manager, Aut Even Hospital, Freshford Road, Kilkenny. (056) 777 5159