37.5 hours per week
(Flexible Working Monday to Friday)
The role of the booking officer ensures that patients are communicated with prior to their admission and that internal communications are completed to ensure that we are prepared for each patient admission. The successful candidate will manage and lead all processes to ensure that a safe, efficient, professional journey takes place for the patient, their loved ones and our key stakeholders.
• Hold a relevant Third Level Qualification or equivalent experience.
• A minimum of two years’ relevant work experience in a similar setting.
• Previous experience working within a healthcare setting or similar is advantageous.
• Have excellent administrative and organisational skills.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with management, consultant staff and patients, the public and outside agencies.
• Knowledge of general office procedures is essential.
• Proficient knowledge and use of Microsoft packages is essential.
• The ability to work in a fast paced customer based environment.
• Have experience in change management.
• Will have a willingness to continuously improve under the Lean Thinking Strategy.
Full Job Description is available, please email email@example.com
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward a letter of application and an up to date CV to the
HR Manager, Aut Even Hospital
Closing Date is Wednesday 12th August 2020
Aut Even Hospital is an equal opportunities employer