Established in 1915, Aut Even Private Hospital is a 71-bed elective acute private hospital accompanied by an 18-bed Day Surgery Unit. Since 2008 Aut Even has been accredited by the US based Joint Commission International (JCI) which represents the highest seal of approval for medical facilities that provide the safest and most effective quality care.
We are offering an exciting opportunity for a suitably experienced Medical Registrar to work with and under the direction of the Consultant Physicians within the hospital to ensure a quality service.
The Medical Registrar will manage the care of medical patients from admission to discharge and will provide care to Medical inpatients and to any other patients in the hospital who require Medical intervention.
• Experience at Registrar level in an acute Hospital setting.
• Applicants must be fully registered with the Medical Council of Ireland.
• Up to date certification in ACLS AND PALS.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Evidence of continuing professional development.
• Sufficient medical diagnostic and surgical experience and the capability to fulfil the functions of the post.
This is an exciting opportunity with an attractive benefits package
For further information please contact the HR Manager on (00) 353 56 777 5159 or Email application by CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 16th June 2018