The purpose built Radiology Suite will include a new MRI (Magnetic Resource Imaging), with Cardiac MR capability, CT (Computed Tomography), X-Ray and Ultrasound machines.
As part of this development we are recruiting for a Senior MRI Radiographer.
Senior MRI Radiographer
Full Time / Part Time
We offer a wide range of examinations performed on a 1.5T Siemens Symphony Scanner (Maestro Class).
The post holder will be responsible for providing excellent patient care and treatment in a planned and coordinated manner as part of the Radiology and wider Multi-Disciplinary Team
The ideal candidate will:
• Hold a BSc Diagnostic Radiography qualification
• Qualification must be recognised and registered on the Radiography Division of the Radiographers Register maintained by CORU
• Have relevant post qualification clinical experience.
• Have completed a Radiation Protection course or be willing to undertake same.
• Conduct, participate and lead audits as required by Quality Assurance and Quality Control protocols.
Interested candidates should forward a letter of application and an up to date
CV to the HR Manager, Aut Even Hospital, Freshford Road,
Kilkenny. (056) 777 5159