Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
(Participate in the on call Nurse Management Rota)
The Purpose of the Post:
The post of CNM 2 has a pivotal role in service planning, coordinating, and managing activity and resources within the clinical area.
Each candidate must:
• Be registered, or eligible for registration in the General Division of the live Register of Nurses kept by NMBI.
• Be a minimum of 5 years qualified and have previous experience within a Medical environment, surgical experience is also an advantageous.
• Previous management experience or experience “acting up” in a similar role is essential
• Have completed a Management Course or commit to undertake same
• Display evidence of continuing professional development.
• Demonstrate an awareness of HR policies and procedures
• Working knowledge of Microsoft packages is essential.
• Have experience in change management
• Will play an active role in the continuous improvement programme in the hospital.
• Possess excellent Communication skills
Interested applicants should forward a letter of application and an up-to-date CV to the HR Manager, Aut Even Hospital, Freshford Road, Kilkenny, (056) 777 5159
Closing Date is Friday 3rd April 2020